Hi Friends,

Greetings!!!

This is Rama from Sonic Information Systems Inc

Here I am sending the available consultants for your future/ Current
requirements.

Please let me know if you have any matching requirements for my consultants.

Please add my email_id r...@sonicinfosys.com  for your requirements list and
keep posting...

If you need any further assistance please call me @ 408-416-3443

      No
      Skills
      Skills
      Experience
      Current Location/Relocation

      1
      Project Lead / Java Architect
      Yousuf
      11+ Yrs
      Atlanta/Open

      2
      Oracle DBA Lead
      Ammaji
      10+ Yrs
      Texas/Open

      3
      Java Developer
      Gopal
      7+  Yrs
      Bay Area/Open

      4
      Dot Net
      Arathi
      5 Yrs
      Boston, MA/ Around 50miles

      5
      Dot Net
      Ekramul
      10+ Yrs
      WA/Open

Thanks & Regards... ?

Rama

r...@sonicinfosys.com

Ph   : 408-416-3443

Alt: 203-647-2017

 Sonic Information Systems Inc.

Business Intelligence | Application Development | Project management | Data
warehousing | Technology

Placement Solutions: Corp to Corp, Contract-To-Hire and Direct Hire

www.sonicinfosys.com

Yahoo IM: RamaRecruiter

NOTE: This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of Sonic Information Systems Inc. It is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use
this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. If you
have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the
future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the email id(s) to
be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize
for any inconvenience caused