Hello Partners,

Hope you are doing well,

I have an *URGENT REQUIREMENT*, Pls reply back with Ur resume to *

Job Description:

*Position: Business Analyst with IT Risk and Operational Risk exp*

*Location: NJ*

*Duration: 6+Months*

*Bill Rate: Market*

* *

*Ideal Guy would be *

* *

   1. very strong *Operational Risk* and *IT Risk* Experience* *
   2. Should have *at least 10+years* of overall exp* *with at least *7+
   years of US Exp*.
   3. At least last *5 years of financial back exp*

*Mails Preferred…*

Thanks & Regards,
Canal Winchester,OH-43110

mailing list, reply with remove and include your original email
address/addresses in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
where our mail is received. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.