Please reply to :
Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                                    :  Crystal Reports
Developer with Business Objects

Location                                           :  South Portland, ME

Start Date                                         :  ASAP

Duration                                            :  6 months

Need two professional references from recent projects

Job Requirements:

  a.. 8 years Experience in Crystal Reports
  b.. Crystal Reports
  c.. Database background with Data Warehouse experience preferred
  d.. Business Objects/Web Intelligence (Universe and report writing)
  e.. Banking business experience.
  f.. Good communication skills

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229