Dear Partner,
Hope you are doing well.

We have an urgent requirement for the below position, please go
through the job description and send me matching resumes along with
contact details ASAP.

Job description:

Role: Java/J2EE Developer
Location: Denver, Colorado
Duration: 9+months
Rate: $35/hr on CTC
Only locals (F2F interview must)

Required skills:

--7+ years expereince must
--Strong expereince on Java/J2ee development must
--Must have strong expereince on  PL/SQL, Oracle and STRUTS must
--Having Service Activation Domain is good but not a must
--Excellent communication skills must

Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Chandra Shekar
Marketing Incharge
Smart IMS Inc.
103, Morgan Lane,
Suite # 104, Plainsboro
New Jersey- 08536.
Tel:  732 917 4970
Fax: 609 936 9866

Email id:
visit us @
"Certified Minority and Women Owned Business entity"

If  you do not  want  to receive  mails from me, please  send an
email with  remove
in  the   subject line and I will  remove your  email  ID from the
mailing list promptly