Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: SAP Net weaver/PI Developer

Duration: 6+ Months

Location: Jacksonville, FL

Rate: $45/hr

SAP Net weaver/PI Developer

Required Skills:

  a.. Development experience with MQ Series, C++, and Net weaver/PI
  b.. Strong PL/SQL and Java experience
  c.. SAP and/or JDEdwards experience
Sap Implementation Project:

  a.. ECC v6.0
  b.. PI v7.1
  c.. IBM - AIX hardware (I believe 540 series)
  d.. Oracle 11g database

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter