*Please send me profiles to n...@e-zencomp.com  609-945-2911.*

* Dear Partners,*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

*Load Tester (Load Runner)*

*Location: VA*

*Job Type: Full Time*

 *Position is primarily software testing, test system setup and maintenance,
test case authoring, and test automation*.

* *

*Software skills requested: *

ยท        *HP/Mercury LoadRunner*

   - Linux and Windows operating system skills
   -  Oracle, SQL
   -  VMWare
   - HP/Mercury Quicktest Pro (QTP)
   - HP Quality Center or Mercury Test Director
   - Atlassian JIRA
   - Atlassian Confluence
   -  Bugzilla
   - Java, Perl, C++