*Please read the requirement carefully and send me only qualified resumes to
deven...@e-zencomp.com , for any queries , feel free to call me at    *

* *

*Hi Associates,

Please do let me know if you have any suitable consultants for below
requirements and do send updated word format profiles with contact info and
rate confirmation, ASAP.

Position  :  **Silverlite  Developer*

*Location :   Detroit, MI*

*Duration :   6 months*

*Interview: Phone*

* *

*Roles and Responsibilities:*

·         Silverlite is relatively new - within the last year.

·         The foundational technologies for Sliverlite are .Net and C #

·         We are looking for candidates who have experience developing in
.Net, C#, and Silverlite.

Thanks and regards,

Devendar  Rao

EZEN Computer Services Inc.,

5 Independence Way, Ste #300,

Princeton, NJ 08540, www.e-zencomp.com

mailto: deven...@e-zencomp.com

Ph:  609 945 2911   |  Fax: 609 452 5613

***Partner to PTC Arbortext  products