*Reply to:v...@beyondtekit.com <to%3av...@beyondtekit.com>*

* <http://www.beyondtekit.com/>*

This is my direct client opening for *Linux and UNIX admin - Los Angeles, CA
**.* This is a 6 months Contract position. The Hourly rate is *DOE*.

My client Need a Linux and UNIX admin (combo) for a 6 months contract in Los
Angeles, CA.

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated

Full Name:

Degree Major:

Total IT Experience:

Total Linux admin exp:

Total UNIX admin exp:

Hourly Rate:

Whether is it W2/C2C (Corporation Name)?

Day Phone #:

Evening Phone #:

Cell Phone #:

Current City/State:

Work Status (US Citizen/Green card/Others)

* If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and are
interested, please send your resume, rate and contact information to

*mailto:v...@beyondtekit.com?subject= Linux and UNIX admin - Los Angeles, CA

Please ensure you complete and copy/paste the above-completed matrix with
your response

* *

*Tel: 714-857-2002 - Ext -815*

*Fax: 714-364-9705*