*Reply to sur...@beyondtekit.com   *

How are you doing today?

This is my direct client opening for *Linux and UNIX admin - Los Angeles, CA
**.* This is a 6 months Contract position. The Hourly rate is *DOE*.

My client Need a Linux and UNIX admin (combo) for a 6 months contract in Los
Angeles, CA.

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated

*Full Name:*

*Degree Major:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Total Linux admin exp:*

*Total UNIX admin exp:*

*Hourly Rate: *

*Whether is it W2/C2C (Corporation Name)? ***

*Day Phone #:*

*Evening Phone #:*

*Cell Phone #:*

*Current City/State:*

*Work Status (US Citizen/Green card/others)*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Ph: 714-857-2002 x 827*

*Fax: 714-364-9705*