*Hope you are doing well and if you have any matching resumes please send
them to* ro...@zeninfotech.com .
*Title: Product Specialist***
*Location: Trenton, NJ*
*Duration: 4 months*
*Rate : $ 40/ hr MAX*
*Short Description: *
This programming position requires a consultant that will participate as
member of a team that will take a system that has already been started and
complete the remaining modules, test and deploy the system.
*Skill level(s) required:*
· Years of Relevant *Experience: 3-5 years*
· Preferred Education: *4 year college degree* *or equivalent technical
· The ideal candidate will have *five years* experience in *software
· Candidate will have *at least two years* experience in *migrating a
system from Oracle 9i to 10g*.
· Candidate will have *at least three years* experience in *deploying an
application in several stages*.
· The candidate should have *three years experience* *development,
deployment and management of systems using the NJ State’s 3 tier
· An ideal candidate will have *working knowledge of the NJ State IT
standards* and *have worked on testing* and *deploying systems with the NJ
State Office of Information Technology*.
· The individual will be *required to test* and *deploy the system using
the NJ State Portal system*.
· This individual should be able to quickly gain and understand the
Program's current operating practices.
· Candidate will have *excellent communication skills*; *both oral* and *
· Candidate will *attend and contribute in weekly status meetings*.
*Complete Description: *
· The candidate will be required to document all work for future
· The candidate will be required to create user/training guides for the
· The candidate will be required to actively contribute as a programmer.
· The candidate will be required to test and pass the system through the
Department of Health and Senior Services Security System.
*Role Description:* The programmer will function as a team member that will
take the Right to know electronic survey system that has already been
started and complete the remaining modules, test and deploy the system to
the community that consists of over 1,600 NJ Public employers that have over
*Required / Desired Skills: *
*Required / Desired*
*Amount of Experience Required*
SUN Appserver 8.2
SQL technologies in Borland JBuilder
XML technologies in Borland JBuilder
SUN JAVA Studio IDE environments
Crystal Reports 10 or higher
Good oral and written skills
Previous State of NJ experience
Thanks and Have a great day,
*Z*en *I*nfotech, LLC
*Certified Minority Business Enterprise*
#5949, Nieman Road, Suite B, Shawnee, KS 66203
Ph : 913-660-9368 EXT 115
*www.zeninfotech.com* <blocked::http://www.zeninfotech.com/>* ; **
Please consider the environment before printing this email
*T**ransferring Technology to Organizations *
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please
notify the sender immediately and delete the contents of this message
without disclosing the contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or
storing or copying the information in any medium
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at