Please send profiles to *609-945-1186/ 609-945-7416*

Dear Partners,

We have below requirement with one of our clients. Please go through the job
description and let me know if you have any suitable profiles. Do send me
the contact details and rate/hr of your consultants ASAP.

* *

*BizTalk Developer*

*Location: Jacksonville, FL*

*Duration: 12 months*

*Job Summary:*

Candidate will be responsible for the continued development and maintenance
of a high transaction multi user business to business web

*Desired Qualifications: *

·         At least 3 years experienced with the use of the Visual Studio
.NET 2005 IDE.

·         2+ years BizTalk experience

·         Experienced using source control programs, preferably Visual
Source Safe.

·         Understanding and practical experience in the use of assemblies in
.NET development.

·         At least 3 years experience of Object Oriented Programming

·         Practical experience with Design Patterns is a plus.

·         Experience with custom business objects and collections.

·         Experience with Encryption/hashing

·         .NET Web Services

·         XML serialization and parsing

·         Familiarity with Cascading Style Sheets, with ability to conform
to UI design standards.

·         Internet Information Server: Should be familiar with the structure
and operation of Microsoft Internet Information Server

·         Practical experience in the development and use of MS SQL 2005
Stored Procedures.

·         Understanding of and experience with JavaScript, specifically as
implemented in IE 5.0 and later.

EZEN Computer Services Inc.,

609- 945- 7416|| Fax 609-452-5613||||||