*Reply to:v...@beyondtekit.com <to%3av...@beyondtekit.com>(LOCAL TO TX ONLY)

This is my direct client opening for *Peoplesoft Consultant - Houston, TX*.
This is a 6 Mo*nths contract* position. The hourly rate is *DOE*. *Client is
looking for *local candidates only. F2F interview required.

*Job Description:*

We need a PeopleSoft Financials expert in Resource Management & Time And
Expense. **

*Skill Experience Need*
1) PeopleSoft Financials Expert Required
2) PeopleSoft Resource Management Expert Required
3) PeopleSoft Time and Expenses Expert Required**

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated

Full Name:

Degree Major:

Total IT Experience:

Total *Peoplesoft Consultant *exp:

Total PeopleSoft Financials exp: Please specify Expert/Intermediate

Total PeopleSoft Resource Management exp: Please specify Expert/Intermediate

Total PeopleSoft Time and Expenses exp: Please specify Expert/Intermediate

Hourly rate:

Whether is it C2C/1099/W2? If 1099, specify the corporate name:

Day Phone #:

Evening Phone #:

Cell Phone #:

Current City/State:

Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one else?

* If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and are
interested, please send your resume, rate and contact information to

*mailto:v...@beyondtekit.com?subject=peoplesoft Consultant - Houston, TX

* Please ensure you complete and copy/paste the above-completed matrix with
your response

*Tel: 714-857-2002 - Ext -815*

*Fax: 714-364-9705*
*v...@beyondtekit.com* <v...@beyondtekit.com>*