Dear Business Associates,
I hope you are all doing fine.
We have an excellent SAP SAP MM/IM/WM Functional consultant available
immediately for projects nation-wide.
Send all the potential requirements at kum...@anidinfosoft.com
- 8 years of Industry experience in IT consulting focused on *SAP
MM/IM/WM & SAP WM/RF* Modules configuration, implementation, testing,
documentation & production support. Very good Domain Experience.
- Extensive functional knowledge of Supply Chain and Business
Processesof different Industry verticals.
- Experience in *Four full life cycle *project implementations of SAP
WM/MM/IM, Involved in upgrade project, production support & global roll out.
- Exposure to Global implementations and travelled across globe.
- Extensive experience with designing, configuring, testing, documenting
of *MM, IM and WM,RF *modules *versions 4.6B, 4.7, ECC 5.0 & ECC 6.0 and
Solution Manager 3.2/4.0.*
- Experience covers all aspects of the implementation process including
business process analysis, requirements gathering, design, complete system
configuration, testing, end-user training, and production support.
- Extensive experience in the *P2P process* for both the stock and
- In depth knowledge in configuring MM (Purchasing, Scheduling
agreements, contracts, Inventory Management, and Account determination for
goods movement, Pricing, and Logistics Invoice Verification).
- Extensively worked in *MM/IM sub components*: Purchasing, Special
procurement, Inventory management, Material valuation, Sub
management* and Invoice verification
- Configuration skills in *SAP WM/RF/IM:* Organizational Structure,
Master Data [Storage Type / Section / Bin], Strategies [Storage Type /
Section search, Putaway / Picking Strategies], Posting change, Inbound &
outbound delivery processes, Automatic TO creation*, Batch Management,
Replenishment, RF Menus*, Barcode Scanning and *RF Queue Management*,
Movement types, goods receipt, stock transfers, goods issues
- Strong SAP experience in gap-analysis, blue printing, prototyping,
detailed configuration, training, documentation, testing, data uploading,
GO-Live implementation, after go-live support, troubleshooting cross module
customization issues, and continuous improvements, tying things to SAP.
- Used *ASAP Methodology* of implementation.
- Implemented RF solutions in SAP WM using SAP Console subsystems.
- Analysis of Supply Chain processes in Warehouse for the use of *interface
- Extensive experience in developing process concepts in WM module
integration with *SD, MM, PP, QM and XMII modules*.
- Good exposure for all ABAP interfaces and user exits.
- Competence to configure SAP (IMG) to meet specified business
requirements and organizational structures
- Ability to develop timely and accurate project plans incorporating all
significant project variables
- Excellent configuration skills and project management skills. Strong
interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Provided end-user training in Warehouse Management to key users *using
Windows XP/NT/2000, UNIX
IBM PCs/Compatibles, Mainframes, Servers, RF Guns, Mobile printers
Interactive reports, Dialog programs, SAP Scripts
MS Visio, MS Office, MS Project
*EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION*
· Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Certification in Object Oriented Programming & Relational Data base
· Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
Thanks & Regards
Tel: 724-599-1698 | 770-209-4282
Email ID: kum...@anidinfosoft.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at