Dear Partners,

Please send me suitable candidates only. Resumes without contact numbers
WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. Thanking you in advance.

Please send resumes to

*Position: C++ Windows Software Engineer-Windows Internals & Virtualization*

*Location: Pleasanton, CA (locals will be given preference first, non locals
should be able to pay face to face interview)*

*Duration: 6 months*

*W**indows Software Engineer - Windows Internals*

We are seeking several strong individual contributors with solid knowledge
of the internals and other system levels of Windows and strong C++ coding
experience to help drive the product*.  Understanding of Windows
virtualization and/or other virtualization products is highly desired*.

*Accountability and Scope:***

This individual reports to the Project lead and will work with the team lead
and group to design and implement the Windows version of the product.

*Essential Functions and Responsibilities:***

Work with the technical lead and the engineering group to design and
implement the Windows version of my clients product.

Must be a hands-on person with solid Windows internals or systems knowledge
and strong C++ coding experience.

*You will need experience in some or all of the following:***

Developing system software or middleware products

Techniques used in reverse engineering

Application installers

*Windows internals including registry modification, NOT just device drivers*

Familiarity with Linux/Unix development.

Best regards,

*Nikki Teano*

*AB Star Group*

39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 305