Dear Business Associate,

How are you doing today?

Please go through the following requirement and let me know if you have any
one available…

We are having a new requirement for an *Peoplesoft Consultant* with one of
our major client in Houston TX

Please go through the details of the project and let me know if you have
consultants available for this profile.

* *

*Location*: *Houston, TX*

*Duration*:  *6 months *

* *

*Job Description:*

   - PeopleSoft Financials expert in Resource Management & Time And Expense.

Please send me your candidate's resume (clearly stating the requirement #)
along with the following details.

I look forward to working with you and would be awaiting your response on

Saphire Solutions Inc,
FAX: 732 653 0277