*

*Reply to t...@beyondtekit.com*

Hi,

This is my direct client opening for *Peoplesoft Consultant - Houston, TX*.
This is a 6 Mo*nths contract* position. The hourly rate is *DOE*. *Client is
looking for *local candidates only. F2F interview required.

*Job Description:*

We need a PeopleSoft Financials expert in Resource Management & Time And
Expense.

**

*Skill Experience Need*
1) PeopleSoft Financials Expert Required
2) PeopleSoft Resource Management Expert Required
3) PeopleSoft Time and Expenses Expert Required**

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
resume.*

*Full Name:*

*Degree Major:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Total Peoplesoft Consultant exp:*

*Total PeopleSoft Financials exp: Please specify Expert/Intermediate*

*Total PeopleSoft Resource Management exp: Please specify
Expert/Intermediate*

*Total PeopleSoft Time and Expenses exp: Please specify Expert/Intermediate*

*Hourly rate:*

*Whether is it C2C/1099/W2? If 1099, specify the corporate name:*

*Day Phone #:*

*Evening Phone #:*

*Cell Phone #:*

*Availability:*

*Current City/State:*

*Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one
else? Y/N*

* If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and are
interested, please send your resume, rate and contact information to

*mailto:t...@beyondtekit.com?subject=peoplesoft Consultant - Houston, TX
<da...@beyondtekit.com?subject=peoplesoft%20consultant%20-%20houston,%20TX>*
**

* Please ensure you complete and copy/paste the above-completed matrix with
your response

Thanks and Regards
Tom
BeyondTekIT