Greeting from GCP-Inc ,
We do have the following requirement,
Kindly Revert back your updated profile to sa...@gcp-inc.com
Local Candidates only
Position : SQL Server Developer
Location : Minneapolis , MN
Duration : 3+Months
Rate : Best
Minneapolis IT/ADS seeks to hire a contractor to assist with rewriting
existing Data Transformation Services (DTS) packages to SQL Server
Integration Services (SSIS) packages in preparation for migrating from SQL
Server 2000 to SQL Server 2005. The primary responsibility of the
contractor will be rewriting the packages and performing technical tests as
needed. The contractor will work closely with Minneapolis IT application
developers who have knowledge about the applications.
· DTS packages will be rewritten into SSIS packages, as identified
by Minneapolis FRB.
· SSIS packages will be unit tested by the contractor.
· Technical documentation will be created either external or
internal to the application for each SSIS package.
· Code walk-throughs will be completed with Minneapolis developers
for each SSIS package.
· Status regarding the assigned work will be reported as required.
Duration of Assignment: *Work will commence on 3/2/2009 and will be
completed by 6/30/2009.*
- Background in SQL Server 2005
- Proven experience writing SSIS packages and migrating existing packages
from DTS to SSIS
- Proficiency with SQL Server 2005 development tools, including
Management Studio and BIDS and/or Microsoft Visual Studio
- Proficiency with Active X script
- Familiarity with debugging
- Experience writing documentation outside of the application (for
- Experience commenting within the application (for simple applications)
- Good verbal communication skills, need to perform walk throughs with
- Familiarity with extracting data from Active Directory/Enterprise
Directory to SSIS packages
- Familiarity with Cold Fusion development
Thanks & Regards,
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :sa...@gcp-inc.com
Chat ID : sandy.g...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at