Need local candidates only (No NON LOCALS)
Reply to vi...@ambrosiainfotech.com
Location: Minneapolis, MN,
Duration: 3 months
Bill-rate: $40-45/Hr inc. all on C2C
Looking to hire a contractor to assist with rewriting existing Data
Transformation Services (DTS) packages to SQL Server Integration Services
(SSIS) packages in preparation for migrating from SQL Server 2000 to SQL
Server 2005 The primary responsibility of the contractor will be rewriting
the packages and performing technical tests as needed. The contractor will
work closely with Minneapolis IT application developers who have knowledge
about the applications.
· DTS packages will be rewritten into SSIS packages, as identified
· SSIS packages will be unit tested by the contractor.
· Technical documentation will be created either external or
internal to the application for each SSIS package.
· Code walk-throughs will be completed with Minneapolis developers
for each SSIS package.
· Status regarding the assigned work will be reported as required.
Duration of Assignment: Work will commence on 3/2/2009 and will be completed
- Background in SQL Server 2005
- Proven experience writing SSIS packages and migrating existing packages
from DTS to SSIS
- Proficiency with SQL Server 2005 development tools, including
Management Studio and BIDS and/or Microsoft Visual Studio
- Proficiency with Active X script
- Familiarity with debugging
- Experience writing documentation outside of the application (for
- Experience commenting within the application (for simple applications)
- Good verbal communication skills, need to perform walk throughs with
- Familiarity with extracting data from Active Directory/Enterprise
Directory to SSIS packages
- Familiarity with Cold Fusion development
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at