Hope you are doing great,

I need to draw two minutes from your valuable time to introduce myself as

*Guru Appaji** *from* EZEN Computer Services Inc. *I am dealing with both
Sales and Recruitments.  I wish to work in association with you and try to
fulfill the requirements from you as well as submit our consultants who are
on hot list .

We believe these successes are the result of focusing our organization on
our customers and providing tangible solutions with measurable results in
productivity, cost reduction, and marketability.

*EZEN Computer Services Inc* its headquarters in  Princeton, NJ

Assuring you of our services at all times. Would be very glad *if you can
give us an opportunity to work with you.  *

* *

Please add me g...@e-zencomp.com in your  Distribution List  we can work
together to achieve fruit full results.

Please feel free to call or mail for further details, thanks and Have a
great day.

Thanks & Regards
*Guru Appaji*
*EZEN Computer Services Inc*,” Leading by Innovative Thoughts”

5 Independence Way, Ste#300,
Princeton, NJ 08540

Ph: 609-945-3178, Fax 609-452-5613

Email: *g...@e-zencomp.com ***