*
Hi Partners,
*  *
This is kumar from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants. *

Please send the Resumes to :
*kuma...@openboxsolutions.com<va...@openboxsolutions.com>
*

*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.*
*
ROLE: WEB METHODS
LOCATION: Melville, NY
DURATION: 6 months
*
*
RESPONSIBILITIES:
Technical design, Technical Specs, Code development, unit testing, and
co-ordination.

REQUIRED SKILLS:
At least 5-6 years of experience in using middleware (especially
webMethods). Experience with large scale application to application (EAI)
and business to business (EDI) integrations.

PREFERRED SKILLS:
Middleware (web Methods or Informatica). 2 webMethods resources and 1
Informatica resources with hands on experience in using these middleware
technologies*

*With Regards:
**kumar*

2890 Carpenter Road,