Please reply to :
Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                                    :  Sr. Java Developer

Location                                           :  Ohio (Must be local to

Start Date                                         :  ASAP

Duration                                            :  6 + month

Rate                                                   :  $40/hr c2c

Required Skills:
Strong experience developing reusable software in J2EE 1.5 and Java EE
Strong experience with EJB 3.0 and server-side Java
Strong experience with application servers, especially JBoss
Strong experience with Oracle
Strong knowledge of Java development best practices
Experience with PERL
Strong experience with Web Services and SOA architectures
Experience with JBoss
Experience with XML and related technologies desirable

Required Soft Skills:
Strong OO design skills
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Strong communication and teaming skills

Certification(s) Required:
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience

Desired Skills:
Nice-to-Have Skills:
 Experience with the RUP process desirable
Experience with Eclipse platform
Experience with Rational UCM
Good knowledge of design patterns
Chemistry or other science background

Description of Services:

Senior Java Developer needed for construction of new capabilities within an
existing UNIX/WebLogic-based information system. Enterprise Java experience is
a must, with emphasis on server-side design, patterns, and related
technologies. Work will include use of PERL and other scripting languages.

Tasks to be Assigned:

Various development tasks on Reactions Re-engineering

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229

the inconvenience caused.