We have an opening for.......

Job title        :   SAS Consultant

Location         :   St Louis MO

Contract Length  :   8-12 months

Description of Responsibilities:

Program, unit test, system test, user acceptance test, implement in Purina's
production environment and document a new capability for Purina's Demand
Planning system to generate and export (data, advanced formulas, main and
supporting worksheets) an EPQ calculated production plan to an Excel
workbook using:

*         SAS Base (7-10 yrs),

*         SAS Macro (7-10 yrs),

*         SAS Access Interface for PC File Formats (5 yrs overall, with 3
yrs using DDE and ODS with MS Excel), with SAS driven Excel file Zipping,

*         SAS Stat (5 yrs)

*         MS Excel (5 yrs)

*         have strong conceptual skills,

*         be able to communicate and work constructively and effectively
within the project team (6 individuals), and

*         Be able to consistently plan and execute effectively in order to
adhere to a strict project schedule.

Description of Application:

*       Develop and implement the mission critical capability to generate
and export an EPQ calculated production plan to an Excel workbook using SAS.

*       This capability is required for Purina's company-wide 9/01 Globe Dry
pet Go-live (Cluster 2B).
*       This exported sheet will form the basis of the production schedule
that the planners will import into SAP APO that will drive all ATP
calculations in GLOBE.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Team Lead

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2641 Extn: 202 I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904 I
vi...@ling-tech.com I
h.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs Please):
vipul_sin...@hotmail.com I sindhuvi...@yahoo.com

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a REMOVE in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses
which might be diverting the e-mails to you or click on this link to be
removed. Remove link: mail to
9ycG8Rpv6HrdNkvfaJlybPUoM%3D&messageto=...@gatects.com> sender.  We are
sorry for the inconvenience.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This confidential message/attachment contains
information intended for a specific individual(s) on
Staffing/Consulting/Recruitment purpose and it may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information of Ling Technologies Inc. Any
inappropriate use, inappropriate distribution or inappropriate copying is
strictly prohibited. If received in error, notify the sender and immediately
delete the message. Neither this information block, the typed name of the
sender, nor anything else in this message is intended to constitute an
electronic signature, unless a specific statement to the contrary is
included in this message.