Hope you are doing good, please let me know if you have any consultants for
below requirement and send me updated resume along with below information.
*Please send Matching resumes only Weblogic Architect not Developer*
*Title: Weblogic Portal Architect *
*Location: Menomonee Falls, WI*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Job Classification: Systems Architect 6*
*Position Description*: Experience Level: 4 year degree plus 10 or more
years experience. Description: Acts in a strategic role in the development
and maintenance of business system and corporate architectures. Conducts
technology and system assessments, including solutions to enhance or create
new business opportunities, integrating multiple technologies. Acts as lead
in enterprise wide technical architecture. Provides highest level consulting
related to technology strategies and enterprise planning. Serves as the
highest level technical and systems consultant to internal clients and
technical management in all areas of the business to ensure conformity with
We are looking for Systems Architect 6 (Weblogic)
The purpose of this contract is to deliver an secure, consistent, and
automated Weblogic build. This will create a solid platform on which our
partners can leverage shared Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
solutions to reduce development times and improve production reliability.
Contract is to establish and automate Weblogic install patterns. This will
involve the creation and modification of installation, configuration and
application deployment scripts using WLST and Python. Automation will
include Weblogic and integrated components including Introscope and Jprobe.
5-7 years technical background and 3-5 years directly related to BEA
2 + years experience in Weblogic automation utilizing WLST and Python
3 + years experience in with the following applications J2EE Applications
and middleware primarily on Unix/Linux platforms. WebLogic 8.x/9.x/10.x,
SunOne Web Servers, Wily Introscope, Siteminder Netegrity.
· Strong WebLogic Architecture and Administration with expertise in
Installation, Configuration, Tuning, and Deploying applications. Experience
with WebLogic Versions 8.x 9.x & 10.x
· Proven experience of Weblogic best practice
· Proven experience with the automation of deployment Weblogic
· Experience in configuring WebLogic Servers in a Cluster solution
for High Availability, Load balancing and fail over support.
· Knowledge of Web Security tools- LDAP Server, SSL Certificates.
· Experience in profiling Java applications using tools such as;
Jprobe, OptimizeIT, etc.
· Troubleshooting experience of a WebLogic Server application in a
· Expert knowledge on distributed systems and the support of highly
distributed deployment J2EE servers.
· Expert experience in WLST, Jython, Python and ANT scripting to
automate and monitor the WebLogic routine tasks.
· Linux (Red Hat) and Solaris experience.
· Good working knowledge of Monitoring Tools such as Introscope, HP
OPENVIEW, BMC Patrol.
· Experience in networking, TCP/IP, Ethernet, DNS, DHCP.
· Excellent communication, relationship building and client
partnering skills required (must be able to be understood by others)
· Experience working in high-pressure, enterprise-class environment
· Experience with https servers such as Iplanet, Sunone, and
Apache. Ability to troubleshoot and debug problems with http servers.
· Experience with monitoring & integrating application with Wily
· Proven ability to drive project meetings, gain consensus across
different sub-teams and drive to accomplish project milestones on time.
Knowledge of following product is preferred other than Must have WebLogic
Websphere 5.x & 6.x, MQ Series, NDM ( Connect Direct), Autosys, Webmethods ,
SunOne Web Server , Siteminder Netegrity,
*kindly send updated resume along with below information.*
We really appreciate for your early response.
*Thanks & Regards*
*1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 240
Irving, TX 75038
Yahoo IM: phanirecruiter*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at