Dear Associates,

Please find attached Hotlist of consultants, who are currently available,
and looking out for projects.

I would appreciate if you could see whether anyone of these resources fits
into, any of your current client requirements

Kindly Email me at  or you can call me at 703-774-3306 for
more information.

*Primary Skills*

*Current Location*

*Total Exp*

*Java Architect / Technical Lead / Sr. Developer*

*Charlotte, NC*

*10 yrs*

QA Lead / Analyst

Portland, OR

7+ yrs

SAP Project Manager/ Technical Lead

      Raleigh, NC

18+ yrs

Please add my Yahoo IM:

* *

·         Around 10 years of IT experience in Software Applications Design
and Development, and Planning in Product and Custom development in
Client/Server, Web based and E-commerce applications using Java and JEE

·         Sound experience in Application Design using Object Oriented
Analysis and Design (OOAD), Object Oriented Methodologies like UML and
Rational Unified Process (RUP), good understanding of software development
life cycle.

·         Strong experience in Design and development of multi-tier web
based applications using JEE technologies

·         Experienced in developing Use Case Model, Use Case Diagrams,
Behavior Diagram (Sequence diagram, Collaboration Diagram, State Chart
Diagram, Activity Diagram), Packages and Classes using Rational Rose.

·         Strong hands-on exposure to multiple Application Servers Websphere
4.0 and WebObjects, Tomcat Server, Apache Web Server, Netscape Enterprise

·         Good experience in RDBMS like Oracle 9i/8.x/7.x and DB2 8.2.

·         Well-versed with running data warehouse queries using SAS SQL in
PC and Unix SAS9.

·         Good experience with Project Planning tools like Microsoft Project

·         Well-versed with multiple operating systems such as Windows
NT/2000/XP and Linux.

·         Excellent Leadership and communication skills

*Sun Certified Java Programmer - *Passed in 2000 SCJP-2 exam.**

 I would highly appreciate if you can *add me* to your
mailing list and keep me posted with your requirements.

Thanks and Regards,

Lina| Resource Manager|
EcomNets - An ISO 9001:2000 Company |
2553 Dulles View, #240 | Herndon, VA 20171|
2006 WBJ Top 25 IT Employers | 2005 Deloitte Virginia Fast 50 Company |
2005 Deloitte North America Fast 500 Company P 703.774.3306 | F 877.279.6163