Hi All,

  Hope you are doing well!!!!

  Please Send me the suitable profiles to

  sop...@datagrp.com

  Position: Ruby on Rails Developer

  Duration: 6+ Months

  Location: Dallas TX

  Rate: $25-27/hr (oh my!!! this is the best rate)

  Info:

  Financial Investment Company seeking a developer who has experience with Ruby
on Rails.

  Any experience in the financial industry and credit card processing
experience would be a plus.

  Experience in a start-up environment is also a plus.

  Candidates should expect to work a lot of hours, more than just 40 hours a
week.  60+ will not be uncommon.

  Very unstructured work environment, must be able to change directions on the
fly

  Start ASAP

  Long-term contract

  Thanks & Regards,