This is Ajay with Margin10.

I am having a hot  Requirement. Please check the below requirement with your
consultants and send me some good profiles ASAP.

Please send me your comments to *ajan...@margin10.com*

Position: *Hyperion/EPM/BI/HFM Consultant or Lead*

*Location:* Texas

*Duration:* 3-4 months

*Rate:* Negotiable, All Inclusive

*******Local to Texas Preferred (Houston, Dallas, San Antonio,

*Description/Required Skills:***

The HFM Lead would have proven experience (multiple HFM implementations),
Accounting knowledge/experience, and team lead capabilities (leading 1-2 HFM
team members).

The HFM Team member would primarily be a technical role, with proven HFM
experience (multiple HFM experience), and strong technical credentials.

    - Experience in the implementation and deployment of HFM version 9.x (
currently on version 9.2);

The strong preference is for one HFM Lead, but an experienced HFM Team
Member might be possible, depending on credentials.

-The customer is global user of HFM (1,600 users, 90+ countries), FRS,
DRM/MDM, DIM, I/R, and (soon) Essbase.

-The job requires 4 full days of onsite consulting, with Fri. being a
workday either onsite or remote.

-Evenings and weekend work may occur.

*Thanks and Regards*

*AJAY** **(**678-267-3424)***