Hi friends,

Please let me know if you have any one for the below position

Please forward the profiles to r...@sonicinfosys.com

Position: Senior Level Aqua Logic Content Manager

Locations: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Duration: 4+Months

Currently, I am in search of a Senior Level Aqua Logic Content Manager to work
in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

I would need this resource for at least 4 months, but in all likelihood, much

Vitals Are:

Advanced Aqua Logic Tools and Design experience     Required         4  Years

Aqua Logic Portal - Collaboration Server                     Required
4  Years

Aqua Logic Portal - Publisher                                       Required
      4  Years

Aqua Logic Portal - Studio Server                                Required
   4  Years

Thanks & Regards... ?

Ph   : 408-416-3443

Alt: 203-647-2017

 Sonic Information Systems Inc.

Business Intelligence | Application Development | Project management | Data
warehousing | Technology

Placement Solutions: Corp to Corp, Contract-To-Hire and Direct Hire

Yahoo IM: RamaRecruiter

NOTE: This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of Sonic Information Systems Inc. It is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use
this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. If you
have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the
future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the email id(s) to
be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize
for any inconvenience caused