Please send me suitable candidates only. Resumes without contact numbers
WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. Thanking you in advance.
Please send resumes to ni...@abstargroup.com
*Position: Java Developer Spring Guru and extensive Financial experience*
*Duration: 18 months*
*Location: San Francisco, CA*
Position Description: Experience Level: 7-10 years technical background and
5-6 years directly related web experience. Description: Leads the
development and implementation of highly complex internet and intranet
applications on one or more diverse platforms. Uses advanced knowledge of
web technologies, including C++, Java, Java Script, HTML, CGI, XML, Perl,
ASP, multimedia applications, database modeling tools and/or database
interactions. Evaluates systems specifications for client area web site
requirements and determines and implements the most efficient and
cost-effective software/package solution. Researches and tracks new web
technologies, develops service applications, and analyzes business
requirements as they pertain to web-based systems. Responsible for system
quality assurance and consistency with installation and security policy and
standards. May provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
The candidates should have a strong focus on Web Services, server side Java,
- Leading a team of developers through technical analysis, design,
construction of highly complex and scalable internet application projects.
- Ensuring compliance with development best practices, security policies and
delivering code with high quality within project timelines.
- 5+ years Senior Java Developer.
- Good Design skills and knowledge of tools such as Enterprise Architect
- J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, etc.
- Strong Web Services application development, mainly in Java, proven
expertise of Axis1.2 and Xmlbeans
- Experience and good knowledge of Struts and Spring frameworks
- Experience with the full Software Development Life Cycle, knowledge of RUP
- Solid working knowledge of WebLogic 9 (or similar Application Servers)
- Setting up and implementing JUnit (or other) testing framework.
- Strong knowledge of how to monitor applications to ensure 24x7 uptime.
- Good working knowledge of Fail Over and Redundancy and how to ensure these
- Experience with web applications that handle high-volume.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Able to interface across multiple lines of business and technology groups.
- Good organization and follow-up skills.
- Good leadership skills, must have demonstrated ability to lead a group of
- *Experience with SQL, Spring Hibernate and JDBC*.
- *Experience in the banking or financial industry. *
Platform and Skill Set Expertise:
Web Development : Java, Web Development : XML, Web Development : JSP,
Middleware : WebLogic, Design Skills & Tools : UML, Design Skills & Tools :
Object Oriented Design
*AB Star Group*
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 305
Newark, CA 94560
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at