This is the link you need to look at insead of believing blogs and mass emails.
This is Department of Labor's (DOL) official link.

This link is for all the educated and experienced lot out there in the
industry. Others can continue believing anything they want to.

http://www.dol.gov/esa/whd/immigration/H1BDebarment.htm

Thanks and Regards
Kapoor
kap...@datagrp.com

If anyone wants to disagree please forward any official link you have.

God Bless You All.

Lets work instead of wasting time, our companies need our productive time more
that these TP activities.