My email address has been changed to
*ch...@amtexsystems.com*<ch...@amtexsystems.com>  Please make a note
of it.

And also delete my old id gabr...@amtexsystems.com

Thanks & Regards,

*Chris Thykadavil*

*Amtex Systems Inc.*

"Certified Minority Business Enterprise firm"

Amtex Systems Inc is rated among the top privately held Technology companies
in New York.

50 Broad Street, Suite 801

New York, NYC-10004

Direct:  646-200-7242

Fax:      732-603-0043

Email: ch...@amtexsystems.com

*Business Verticals:*

Infobuild India (Webfocus, iWay) | BPO Division | Offshore development |
Independent Software Testing | Healthcare practice | Technology

*Office Locations:*

New York, New Jersey, Austin, Dallas, Jacksonville, Los Angeles and London

P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Save Earth!!

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you.