Hope You are doing well !!!

My name is Ankur(*anig...@caresoftinc.com <ani...@caresoftinc.com>). I am a
SR. Executive- Intellectual Capital Development with Caresoft Inc. Our Team
has been assisting the Client - on one of  their  critical Projects.

*Main Skills:*

*Visual C++, Win32 API, Multi-threading, COM/DCOM, Active X, Windows driver
and kernel programming, network programming and protocols*

*Requirement Details:*
 *** Total IT experience 7 to 8+ Years***

• 6+ years experience developing applications in *Visual C++* in Windows
• Deep knowledge of Win32 API
• Full experience in multi-threaded environments and concurrency issues.
• Experience with Windows driver and kernel programming.
• Experience with network programming, protocols and environments (TCP/IP,
HTTP 1.1, SSL, proxies, firewalls).
• Experience with COM/DCOM, Active X.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Must have the ability to quickly learn a complex existing code base with
minimal instruction.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• Demonstrated experience delivering a successful product from conception to

 *Location: Austin, TX*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Rate: Open*

*Please do mention: *

*Contact No:
Email ID:
Best time to call:
Current Location:
Willing to relocate: Work Status: Citizen / Green Card/EAD/ H1 Visa  (pl.
send name and  contact details of sponsoring company):
Expected Rate/Salary(Hourly/ Annualy):
 Thanks & Regards
         Ankur Nigam
Caresoft Inc.  40 Brunswick Ave. Suite 205 , Edison NJ 08817  URL :
Email: ani...@caresoftinc.com,
mailing list reply *ani...@caresoftinc.com**.* with "remove" in the subject
heading and your email address in the body. Include Complete address and/or
domain/ aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any inconvenience. *