*Please forward your consultants resumes to ch...@amtexsystems.com *

Hot position!!

Need a *Sharepoint Admin* with *SharePoint Portal Server 2007 & SQL*.

* *

*Details are as follows:***

*Title:* Sharepoint Administrator

*Requirement:* SharePoint Portal Server 2007 admin, SQL

*Location:* Detroit, MI

*Rate:* $50/hour-max on corp to corp

*Duration:* 9 months

*Required:* Locals

Mandatory Qualifications
Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
3 Years in the Administration, Configuration and Customization of SharePoint
Portal Server 2007
3 Years in the Implementation and Administration of solutions in Windows
SharePoint Services 2007
Bachelors Degree in IT
Strong Analytical and Problem Solving skills
Microsoft SQL Server
.NET Framework

Thanks & Regards,

*Chris Thykadavil*

*Amtex Systems Inc.*

 **

"Certified Minority Business Enterprise firm"

Amtex Systems Inc is rated among the top privately held Technology companies
in New York.

50 Broad Street, Suite 801

New York, NYC-10004

www.amtexsystems.com

Direct:  646-200-7242

Fax:      732-603-0043

Email: ch...@amtexsystems.com

*Business Verticals:*

Infobuild India (Webfocus, iWay) | BPO Division | Offshore development |
Independent Software Testing | Healthcare practice | Technology
Infrastructure

*Office Locations:*

New York, New Jersey, Austin, Dallas, Jacksonville, Los Angeles and London

P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Save Earth!!

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you.