Please send profiles to *609-945-1186/ 609-945-7416*

Dear Partners,

We have the following Client requirement. Please find the job description
for your consultants and let me know if you have any matching profiles. Do
send me the contact details and rate/hr of your consultants ASAP

* *

*Business Analyst with Clinical Trails *

*Location: Central NJ / BlueBell -  PA *

*Duration: 12 Months*

* *

*Experience: 10-15 Years*

*Job Description:*

·        Understand the business process area they support

·        Collaborate with Process Owners in documenting Business Cases and
Program Charters/Scope

·        Assist Process Owners to adjust business processes to optimize the
value of the system

·        Analyze and document business requirements and translate them into
functional requirements for systems development and support

·        Work with business users to prepare use cases, testing plans and
scripts as needed in order to test a system (specifically interfacing with
UAT activities) – skills and tools to drive generation of appropriate

·        Define SLAs and operational metrics

The required skills for this position are;

·         Ability to elicit  and consolidate requirements using interviews,
document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business
process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and
workflow analysis. (S)

·         Solid knowledge of the Clinical Trial process and Clinical Trial
Data (S)

·         Solid knowledge of the Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
technology (M)

·         Strong teamwork skills and follow-up skills (S)

·         Excellent written & oral communication skills (S)

·         Knowledge of the software development cycle and quality standards
and  compliance requirements for validated systems (M)

·         Demonstrated leadership in achieving shared objectives in a matrix
organization and building effective cross-functional teams

·         A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or

EZEN Computer Services Inc.,

609- 945- 1186|| Fax 609-452-5613||||||<>