Dear Recruiter,

ü  Are you a hiring manager for a small or medium size staffing firm?

ü  Do you run a boutique recruiting shop or a start-up firm?

                                            *Then*

v  Use *Recruitment Master®   *to automate every aspect of your recruitment
process, and at a very cost-effective price.

v  *Recruitment Master®   * is designed for organizing, automating and
streamlining every aspect of your recruiting process. It’s a perfect blend
of thorough industry knowledge, technical expertise, foresight and
creativity that would help you to achieve your business goals, fully utilize
your resources and increase the productivity and Return on your business
investment.

*Recruitment Master®   *provides a complete software platform for managing
all your recruiting activities. It has integrated modules for Resume
Management, Applicant Tracking, Requisition management and Client
Management. In addition, Single click search for requisitions & resumes and
Resume submission functionality is available to provide a single workspace
for all your recruitment activities.

*Key high-level aspects of Recruitment Master are:*

* *

ü  Complete Recruitment Workflow Management.

ü  *Resume Reader -- Import jobseekers data from Resume (Word document), it
will allow you to import  thousands of resumes into your database with a
simple click.*

ü  Scalable Centralized Recruitment platform capable of managing thousands
of resumes, clients and their history.

ü  Receive requirements & resume directly into Recruitment Master Inbox.

ü  Complete feature set including Single click requisition & resume search
based on Skills, Location etc... And submission to the client.

ü  Track Requisition & submission by each client.

ü  Track Applicant’s history such as availability; resume submissions and

ü  Interview Schedule alerts to Applicant, Recruiter and Hiring Manager

ü  Send Hot list and Requirements  to your clients/vendors with a Single
Click

ü  Mass Email functionality

ü  Effective Administrative Tools for effortless application and data
management.

ü  Easy to use, Intuitive design

For Trial Version and more details, Please visit
http://www.cerebrums.in/hrm.html or send an email to r...@cerebrums.in

Thanks & Regards,

Ram

Cerebrum Software Solutions,

(315)370-2299

r...@cerebrums.in

http://www.cerebrums.in

Services we offer :

v  Software Development

v  Enterprise Resource Planning

v  Virtual Class Room Training

v  Recruitment Process Outsourcing

v  Recruitment Support Solutions

v  Media Backoffice Services

v  Online Education System

v  Recruitment Master

v  School Management System

mailing list, reply with remove and include your original email
address/addresses in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
where our mail is received. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.**