Please send resumes to vinc...@datagrp.com

BI CONSULTANT

LOCATION: McLEAN, VA

BILL RATE: $40/hr

DURATION: 3 MONTHS

 Job Description:

The client is looking for a solid BI consultant, but not a Microstrategy
developer.

The position will be involved in Data Analysis, Design, and information
requirements for the Single Family Credit Data Mart project.

Please note that this position is not a developer position and those resources
that are Microstrategy Developers need not to apply - the client will reject
them.

Skill: Senior (7+ yrs)

Required Skills:

1. 5-10 years of experience in Dimensional Modeling /Data warehousing, and
Business Intelligence.

2. Ability to translate business requirements into dimension modeling
requirements specific to a data-mart environment where the BI tool is
Microstrategy.

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082