*CITIZENS OR GCS OR EADS*

*Hi,*

* *

Here are the job details .if you are interested in this do send me updated
resume ,contact details and expected billing rate ASAP.

*Position: Java Developer*

*Location: Bethesda MD*

*Duration:**  6 months*

* *

*General Characteristics *

Responsible for the design and development of IR systems. Develops design
and functional specifications, produces deliverables related to the
project(s) assigned and assists in post implementation support and system
enhancements. Responsible for selecting appropriate C.A.S.E. tools to
develop systems and software. Responsible for gathering, compiling and
synthesizing information with regard to technology processes or systems.
Possesses experience in minic

minicomputer or client/server environments including the implementation and
support of resource planning, sales automation, marketing, financial and
distribution systems.

*Dimensions *

* *

*Education:* -Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or
other related field. Or equivalent work experience.

*Experience:* -Typically has 3 to 5 years of systems analysis/programming
experience.

Complexity: -Intermediate professional level role. Develops systems
solutions requiring analysis and research. Works on small to large, complex
projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and
possesses knowledge in a specific business area. Works on one or more
projects as a project team member or sometimes as a project lead. May coach
more junior technical staff.

* *

*Note:* Aligns with Career Journey Systems Analyst. Greater years of
experience may drive position to Senior Systems Analyst.

HTML / XHTML / CSS Standards Based Development

- should have experience creating web pages using semantic html markup and
using css for presentation

- should be familiar with advanced css concepts and techniques.

 - should be able to independently design html mockups using design
specifications

 - Accessibility / Section 508

 - familiarity with WAI Accessibility Guidelines

-  JavaScript / DHTML / Ajax

- Proficient in javascript

- DOM Scripting a plus

- Ajax a plus

-  JSP

-  Exposure to MVC Framework/Struts is desirable

- Exposure to JSTL

* *

*Be able to code: *

Action Servlets and Struts

Action Helper

Display Objects

Display Mappers

And JavaScript

***I would appreciate if you could send me the updated profile along with
rate confirmation***

               ***Please ignore if this position doesn’t suits your
profile***

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Archana*

44335 Premier Plaza, Suite: 210 A, Ashburn, VA 20147

Phone: (703) 880 6409        |   Fax  : 1 800 - 677 - 3565

Email:  arch...@itlogix.com <ravi.gu...@itlogix.com>

Visit: www.itlogix.com

removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to receive our
emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our e-mails then please
reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at* **arch...@itlogix.com* and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed.