Dear Partners,

Please send me suitable candidates only. Resumes without contact numbers
WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. Thanking you in advance.

Please send resumes to

*Position: Java Developer*

*Location: San Francisco, CA (prefer locals)*

*Duration: 18 months*

Required Skills:

*Struts 2 *

Weblogic 9

Oracle 10g

Consultant should be GREAT at problem solving, should be a team player and
should have *excellent communication skills.*

* *

*Position 2: Business Analyst*

*Location: San Francisco, CA (prefer locals)*

*Duration: 18 months*

Our client is looking for a Technical Business Analyst who has experience
working on the Business side, Development side and Management side. The
consultant should also have experience in Reverse Document and Business
Requirement documentation (BRD). Excellent communications skills is also

Best regards,

*Nikki Teano*

*AB Star Group*

39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 305