Here is a hot requirement for *< Paga Developer – NJ, LA, FL, GA and Canada
– 6 Months+ >. *Please let us know if you have any suitable consultants
available for the earliest client submission.
*Position:* Pega Developer
*Location:* NJ, LA, FL, GA and Canada (We have multiple openings)
*Duration:* 6 Months+
- Excellent abilities as a Paga Developer
- Development activities such as applications configuration and coding to
meet client/user specifications, conducting non-routine maintenance
activities and guiding lower-level teammates.
- Work closely with business partners to understand their changing needs
and make appropriate recommendations to project scope and approach
- Establish work breakdown structure and work plan related to development
activities and manage day-to-day activities involving development team per
the established work plan
- Communicate project status effectively on a periodic basis.
- Identify and manage risks and issues, including the development and
implementation of appropriate mitigation actions.
- Use business and technical knowledge to conduct highest level analyses
regarding program/application/system and making strategic recommendations to
- Estimate project requirements internally and externally (internal
staffing, client and vendor resources, etc.)
- Troubleshoot technical problems and conduct analyses for efficient
program/ application solutions which support client business processes and
- Excellent Verbal and Written communications is a must.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at