Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Cognos 8 Developer

Duration: 6+ Months

Location: Charlotte, NC

Rate: $50/hr

Job Description

The Cognos 8 Analyst / Developer will be responsible for the design and
development of metadata models, reporting, query, and metrics using the Cognos
8 Business Intelligence suite of tools.

Skills Required

Ø     Must have experience using Cognos 8 Framework Manager to implement data
models to deliver query and report results quickly and accurately

Ø     Must have experience in designing security models for user groups and
roles within Cognos 8

Ø     Must have experience designing and implementing folder strategies within
the Cognos 8 portal, reporting, and query environments

Ø     Must have development experience in Cognos 8 Report Studio, and Query

Ø     Must have strong ability to translate business needs into data

Ø     Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite will be a plus

Ø     Experience with Noetix Business Intelligence solutions for Cognos will be
a plus

Ø     Experience as a Data Warehouse DBA will be a plus

Ø     Experience in the consumer products industry is strongly desired

Ø     Must have positive communication skills and ability to work within a team
of various technical skills and levels

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter