Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: SAP HR Platform Developer

Location: Minnetonka, MN

Duration: 3 month contract with likelihood of extension

Rate: $55/hr

Local Candidates preferred..

Detailed Description of Job Responsibilities (TASKS & DELIVERABLES):
Review functionality and capabilities delivered in Open Enrollment ESS
Design, develop, test and implement a custom Open Enrollment portal solution
using Web Dynpro Java and ABAP
Solution will incorporate GMI business logic
Serve as technical resource for development on SAP Open Enrollment project.
Work both independently and under the guidance of a project lead to design,
develop, and test SAP Open Enrollment application

At least 5 years ABAP coding experience on the SAP HR platform at level ECC 5.0
or higher, with emphasis on HCM and Benefits.
At least 2 years Web Dynpro Java experience.
Development experience with Open Enrollment ESS, RFCs and web services.
Development experience customizing an SAP solution using Web Dynpro Java
Excellent communication skills

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter