Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Genesys Architect / PM / SME

Location                               :  Tampa, FL

Duration                                :  6- 18 months

Excellent Comm Skills

  a.. Provide proactive architecture review and analysis.
  b.. Responsible for the design, development, coding, testing, debugging,
documentation of programming applications, and CTI system integration to
satisfy business requirements following defined project life cycle and testing
  c.. Works closely with client management to identify and specify complex
business requirements and processes.
  d.. Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and makes recommendations.
  e.. Provide Computer Telephony Infrastructure design and support (exiting and
  f.. Provides 24 hour daily production and technical support to the
Enterprise-wide telephony environment.
  g.. Be responsible for the availability and configuration of the Genesys
production, development and QA environment.
  h.. Plan, coordinate and conduct cross-functional system testing.
  i.. Lead in technical design sessions and provide subject matter expertise as
it relates to the Genesys product suites (Framework/CTI, Management, Routing,
and Reporting)

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229

the inconvenience caused.