Please send the Suitable resume to
****Need a C2C rate of no more than *$50* per hour.
03/16/09 to 03/16/2010
Advanced WAN/LAN troubleshooting problem determination skills.
• Advanced knowledge of Cisco/Juniper Routers and Switches
• Ability to do Tier4 support
• Excellent understanding of routing and switching protocols, including BGP,
• Strong Knowledge of IP, including IP network architecture
• Very strong hands-on skills with extensive experience in the design and
construction of complex lab setup and recreation of production setup.
• Knowledge of multicast, IPv6, Netflow.
• Hands-on experience with and knowledge of lab test equipment including
Protocol Analyzers (e.g. Network General Sniffer), Traffic Generators (e.g.
IXIA, Spirent), and Application Simulation (e.g. IXIA, Avalanche) tools
• Ability to analyze BGP routing table and Netflow data.
• Test Automation, writing scripts and computer programming experience is
o Experience with scripting in Expect, Perl, shell.
• Strong background in Unix/Linux is desirable.
• Experience with Windows and streaming media like flash, real, quick time
and windows media server
• Ability to identify and analyze network quality and operational processes
and then drive corrective/preventive action plans
Skills required for this SR:
- Advanced LAN/WAN troubleshooting/isolation
- Cisco / Juniper Routers / Switches
- *Ability to do Tier 4 Support *
- Routing/Switching protocols (BGP, OSPF, VLANS)
- Strong knowledge of IP - IP network arch.
- Hands on skills w/extensive design and lab setup
- Multicast/IPV6, Netflow
- Protocol Analyzers , Traffic Generators, App simul
- Analyze BGP / Netflow Data
*Advanced LAN/WAN troubleshooting/isolation*
*Cisco / Juniper Routers / Switches*
Ability to do Tier 4 Support
*Routing/Switching protocols (BGP, OSPF, VLANS)*
*Strong knowledge of IP - IP network arch.*
*Hands on skills w/extensive design and lab setup*
Protocol Analyzers , Traffic Generators, App simul
Analyze BGP / Netflow Data
Thanks & Regards
Disclaimer: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, employee, or agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this communication is
Strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
Please notify us immediately by e-mail at i...@ngsiusa.net
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at