*Team this is a good one to close.*
*Client already hired 2 resources and there is one more position open.*
*Interviews and offer will be made on phone early next week by Wednesday*
*Genesys ARCHITECT / PM / SME *
*Client is Financial *
Genesys Routing development
* Genesys Reporting*
*6 – 18 months contract*
*Excellent Comm Skills*
*Open to H1B/ GC/ Citizen *
- Provide proactive architecture review and analysis.
- Responsible for the design, development, coding, testing, debugging,
documentation of programming applications, and CTI system integration to
satisfy business requirements following defined project life cycle and
- Works closely with client management to identify and specify complex
business requirements and processes.
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and makes
- Provide Computer Telephony Infrastructure design and support (exiting
- Provides 24 hour daily production and technical support to the
Enterprise-wide telephony environment.
- Be responsible for the availability and configuration of the Genesys
production, development and QA environment.
- Plan, coordinate and conduct cross-functional system testing.
- Lead in technical design sessions and provide subject matter expertise
as it relates to the Genesys product suites (Framework/CTI, Management,
Routing, and Reporting)
NexGen Solutions, Inc. 20853, Farmington Rd Suite 105, Farmington Hills
MI. 48336| 248.888.9064(o) | 248.504.5466 (toll free) | 248.888.9066(f) |
alex.b...@ngsiusa.net | www.ngsiusa.net |
Disclaimer: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, employee, or agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this communication is
Strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
Please notify us immediately by e-mail at i...@ngsiusa.net
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at