Hope you are doing great….!!!!
Please go through the below job description and let me know if you have are
interested in this position. If yes, please send the updated resume ASAP
*Location: Midtown Manhattan, NY (Only Locals)*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Role: Solaris and Linux Operating Systems* *Admin*
*Develops, organizes, manages, and supports web and non-web applications
hardware. This position is 100% hands-on technical work on hardware related
to Solaris and Linux Operating Systems.*
* Candidate should have experience with deployment of servers and their
applications, implementation planning, troubleshooting, monitoring, and
* Candidate will work in conjunction with local and remote engineering
teams, which is a specialty of system administration, focused on UNIX
* Candidate should have experience with installation, management, and
support of Solaris 10, particularly virtualization technologies such as
Zones and Logical Domains [LDOMs].
* Candidate must have the ability to self-manage time, constraints, in a
rapidly changing technical environment.
* Candidate must be available to travel between data centers in Hightstown,
NJ and Secaucus, NJ as needed. Primarily working at Hightstown location.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Candidate will work as a shared resource between 5 System Administration
teams to facilitate Data Center migration of UNIX and Linux systems.
2. Interacts with and coordinates activities of cross-functional teams,
including development, system administration, database administration, and
network engineering and production support staff.
3. Coordinate hardware replacements with vendors, systems engineering and
4. Helps to develop and document standard operating procedures and best
practices in our technical repository.
Technical Characteristics of the position
1. Must also have working knowledge of Solaris 10, 9,8, and Red Hat
Enterprise Linux v3, v4, v5.
2. Must have working knowledge of EMC SAN infrastructure
3. Familiarity with HP, Sun and Dell enterprise hardware
4. Experience supporting the technical components used in enterprise
5. Strong problem-solving and analysis skills are required.
6. Ability to analyze a problem at a system level and determine the root
cause at a technical [detail] level.
6. Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly to solve technical
8. Ability to interact with non-technical colleagues and communicate issues
in layman's terms.
9. Ability to document procedures for use by other engineers
Technologies used in this position
Required: (Must have skills)
* Windows 2000 and windows 2003
* Windows NT
* Utility tools Tools (SMS, WSUS, SAV)
* Active Directory
* Lotus notes
* MQ series
* SAN / NAS
* Backup technologies (Net backup / Legato)
* Dell and HP hardware
* Remote Access Cards (DRAC and ILO)
* RAID Technologies
Please reply to va...@sureitinc.com or call me on 602-334-4209.
Sure IT Solutions Inc.
1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-334-4209 FAX: 866-322-0121
Email: va...@sureitinc.com, varma.sur...@gmail.com
(The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution or copying of the information contained in this Internet
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify us by telephone or e-mail the sender by replying to this
message, and then delete the e-mail and other copies of it from your
computer system. Thank you. We believe this email to be virus free but do
not warrant that this is the case and we will not accept liability for any
losses arising from any virus being transmitted unintentionally by us.)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at