Please send resumes to *roger.k...@maxelor.com* <roger.k...@maxelor.com> .
*Local candidates highly preferred*
· 7+ years in data modeling and development with demonstrated strength
in SQL, and stored procedures. Sybase preferred
· 4+ years hands on experience developing Informatica mappings and
· 2+ years experience with Data warehousing techniques (Star Schema,
snow flaking, denormalization, Normalization, Aggregations)
· 5+ years experience with UNIX shell scripting.
· 2+ years working in a fast-paced environment, including multiple
projects at any one time
· Java and/or PERL programming experience are preferred.
· Experience working with XML document structures and hierarchical
· *Experience with Messaging needed, in particular IBM MQ series.*
· Minimum BA/BS degree
· Demonstrated interest in financial services required, experience
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with
attention to detail and thoroughness.
· Strong teamwork, communication skills and time management abilities
· Experience working in a global team environment.
· Minimum BA/BS degree
*Key Job Responsibilities:*
· Participate in the full lifecycle of ETL software development -
analysis, design, build, documentation and testing.
· Collaborate with project managers, analysts, technical leads,
business partners and developers throughout the SDLC.
· Develop technical designs and build Informatica workflows, mappings,
shell scripts, stored procedures, clearly documenting the process.
· Create and execute unit tests on all solutions, work with Data
analysts and QA engineers to ensure product and integrations tests are
· Work with the release manager, support team and technical writers to
ensure solutions are well tested, production ready and well documented
· Work with the both project and support teams to understand existing
systems and to help troubleshoot, optimize, and tune ETL processes as
· Build strong relationships with the peers, analysts, technical and
business leads through delivery, communication and development of domain
*Location:* San Francisco, CA
*Duration:* 6+ Months
Maxelor Technologies Inc.
201 W Passaic Street
Suite No 202,Rocelle Park,
Voice: 732 981 0990 ext 1501
Email : roger.k...@maxelor.com
Yahoo IM - Rogerrag
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at