Dear Partners,

Please send me suitable candidates only. Resumes without contact numbers
WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. Thanking you in advance.

Please send resumes to ni...@abstargroup.com

*Position: Java Developer*

*Location: San Francisco, CA (locals only)*

*Duration: 18 months*

Required Skills:

Java

J2EE

*Struts 2 *

Weblogic 9

Oracle 10g

UNIX

Consultant should be GREAT at problem solving, should be a team player and
should have *excellent communication skills.*

*Position:  Senior Business Analyst*

*Location: San Francisco, CA (locals only)*

*Duration: 18 months*

Our client is looking for a Technical Business Analyst who has experience
working on the Business side, Development side and Management side. The
consultant should have *INTEGRATION experience *and* REVERSE Documentation*.
The consultant should also have experience in Business Requirement
documentation (BRD). *Excellent communications skills is also required.*

* *

*Position: Senior Business Analyst*

*Location: San Francisco, CA (locals only)*

*Duration: 18 months*

Our client is looking for a *Financial/Banking Business Analyst* guru with
extensive experience with *handling and tracking Payment/Expenses
History*thorough the usage of
*Single Sign on (SSL) *software/security. The Business analyst should have a
lot of experience using *RUP Methodologies*. *Work samples* are highly
encouraged to be sent together with the resume.

Best regards,

*Nikki Teano*

*AB Star Group*

39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 305