Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                                    :  Radio Frequency

Location                                           :  Florham Park, NJ

Start Date                                         :  ASAP

Duration                                            :  12 months

Job Description:

1. Understand OSS data derived from various vendors (primarily on UMTS, key
vendors include Ericsson and Alcatel Lucent)

2. Analyze the OSS data to pin-point specific issue with network quality.

3. Devise methods to influence network planning to alleviate such problems in
the future.

The candidate MUST have proven expertise in working with cellular data. Must
have deep understanding on how the data is used to infer quality metrics. Need
to have good exposure to RF engineering and transport design.

  Experience                Need

1) Cellular RF engineering                                      Expert

2) Network OSS                                                        Expert

3) RAN transport design                                          Intermediate

4) Unix
Intermediate              Required

5) Oracle
Intermediate              Required