*Hope you are doing well!!!!*
*Please Send me the suitable profiles to *
*With **rate confirmation Contact Details with Current Location.***
*Position: **Sr. Netcool Architect*
*Location: **Cranston**, RI** (Need Local Only)*
*Duration: 8+ Months*
*Best rate: $60-70/Hr Best*
*F2F may be required after telephonic; Candidates local to RI preferred!!*
Deliverables: criteria/results by which success can be measured:
Communication skills: Individual will be working with several groups as
primary monitoring contact.
· *Consensus building as well as strong architecture experience will
be required.* **
· *Minimum of 5 years of work experience with Systems Management and
Monitoring in enterprise production environment. Strong hands on support
background with Distributed applications and specifically support of UNIX.*
· End-to-end management of applications, network, and systems health
and performance with the emphasis on creativeness and strategy for
developing monitoring solutions.
· *Experience with IBM Tivoli Netcool / OMNIbus is required. Webtop
and Impact preferred.* **
· *Experience with other systems and Network Management applications:
BMC Patrol, NetIQ, HP OpenView etc a plus.* **
· *Experience in managing UNIX / Windows environments and related
· Integrate and resolve issues with centralized and decentralized
management nodes to push the information and report the event to Netcool.
· *Experience with common network protocols; strong understanding of
SNMP are required.* **
· Demonstrated ability to work with team members from other areas to
accomplish common objectives.
· Ability to carry out the responsibilities of this position with
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and written and verbal
communications skills are necessary.
*IBM Tivoli Netcool / Omnibus is a requirement*
Provide technical support and coaching to team members
Strong command of English Language
Thanks & Regards,
Data Group, Inc.
|Office: 1 – 732 – 791 – 2348 xtn: 250|
Fax: 732 – 907 – 1174 |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at