*Dear Partners,*

Please do let me know the availability of your consultants for my direct
client REQ.

If so, please do reply to *premc...@gmail.com*, *p...@xyant.com*
**

**

*Xyant Technology is looking for *

Title: *Application/Support*

Location: *Alpharetta**, GA**
*Duration: *3 month contract**
*Rate: *DOE.***

*Project Description:*

Tool Creation Supporting UVerse Milestones: Milestones and Delivery dates
will be expected through out the assignment

*Job Description:*

Using Microsoft .NET 2.0 along with ESRI GIS server to create visual tools
for the UVerse Support Center.

Candidates must have ESRI and Flash/Action Script

*Skills Inventory*

1) .Net – Expert - Required

2) MS Visual Studio – Intermediate - Required

3) SQL Server – Intermediate - Required

4) Flash/Action Script – Intermediate - Required

5) ESRI – Intermediate – Required

*Thanks n Regards*

*Prem*

*Xyant Technology, Inc. *

*405-213-0008 [Direct Line]*

*405-447-8394 (fax)*

*www.xyant.com<https://exg3.exghost.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://exg3.exghost.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://exg3.exghost.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://exg3.exghost.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://exg3.exghost.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.xyant.com/>
     *