Please send the resume at s...@9dime.com

Dear Business Partner,

I wish you are doing great today.  My name is *Sri*, I am a Tech recruiter
from *Nine Dime Technologies*, I have an urgent requirement and would
appreciate you if you can forward to me any suitable profiles for this.

Title       : Network Pre Sales Engineer

*Location:*  Woodbury, CT

*Duration:* 12 Months

* *
Direct Client Requirement

* *

*Job Description:*

The Key Job Elements Include: Educational Qualifications Include:
Research and provide recommendations for network performance, stability,
availability. and cost efficiency with the objective of yielding improved
competitive business advantages
Design network solutions to meet
Customer business requirements
Customer and IBM audit requirements
Customer and IBM standards and strategies
Strategic direction for technical currency and excellence
Develop account architectural standards and architectural documentation
Deliver architectural presentations and consultations to customers and IBM
management
Research and apply IBMs Intellectual Capital to bring IBMs global network
knowledge and "best practices" to customer accounts
Participate in the knowledge transfer of technical Information within the NS
community
Develop and present technical training to the NS community
Share network architectural strategies, tips, techniques, and other
technical information with the NS community (Intellectual capital)
Provide Production Support - Level 4
Assist Infrastructure teams with research and resolution of critical or
complex problems for established accounts & crit sits
Assist Infrastructure teams with "Lessons Learned" development
Assist with Virus identification and containment
Participate in turnover to steady state NS Infrastructure teams
Technical skills transfer
Network diagrams & related design documentation
Network Management and security approaches
*Required:*
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
*Preferred:*
CCNA, CCNP, or CCIE

Job Skills and Behaviors Include:
*Required Minimum Skills:*

Excellent technical leadership skills
Demonstrated focus on customer satisfaction
Ability to apply account specific knowledge
Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate
at both a technical and business level
Excellent time management skills
In-depth understanding of Networking industry, technologies
Complex network planning, design, integration, performance, and capacity
management skills
Knowledge of design compliance with standards, strategies, and audit
requirements
Strong PC skills (e.g., Visio, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
Ability to frame the issues and identify the problem
Routing (CISCO, MPLS, EIGRP,BGP, and LAN/WAN Router troubleshooting)
Switching (VLAN, CISCO, Spanning Tree)
Preferred Behaviors:
A self-initiating, independent thinker who is able to develop network
solutions to meet business strategies and plans
Able to work with others in a highly collaborative way: listens, values
other’s perspectives, continuously seeks feedback
Highly innovative and creative in getting work done
A proactive, approachable individual able to command respect from senior
leaders, peers, and subordinates
Ability to develop and nurture relationships with business leaders

*Required Experience:*
Five plus years technical network experience
Preferred Experience:
One plus years network solution/design experience

*Skills Inventory*
*1) Pre-Sale Experience Expert  Required*
2) Network Design Expert  Required
3) Costing Experience Expert  Required

**

Please forward the latest copy of the resumes in MS Word Doc format along
with the Contact Info and Expected Rate details.

Please feel free to reach me for any info.

Best Regards

*Sri*

Senior Technical Recruiter

*Nine Dime Technologies, Inc*